I have a problem...
I have had a really bad caffeine addiction for way too long. A normal day is a Large Dark Roast from Caribou, which is probably about 3 cups of coffee, sometimes another cup even around 10am at the office and then a diet Coke for lunch, sometime when I would get home from work, I would even have another diet pop! I know I know.....I am addicted. But once you start, it is REALLY HARD to stop! I have been weaning myself off since Friday. :( Surprisingly, I haven't had a bad headache, Thank God! Really it will probably be good for me to not have such a large caffeine intake on a daily basis, oh but it will be missed! I do think the girl at Caribou thought I was nuts this morning when I asked her for a Small coffee, Half Dark Roast and Half Decaf. But it was good.....Now tomorrow I will probably just get a Decaf coffee. Going to try and totally get off my coffee kick, but I am not so sure it is possible!
I spoke to my doctor this morning and I am going back in tomorrow to have more blood drawn. If my numbers go up again, they are going to schedule me for an ultrasound at 6 weeks to make sure everything is looking ok. (Natalie, I knew you would be happy to hear this!) I just feel like this time is the "Real Thing" if that makes any sense to anyone. I am trying not to be nervous about anything, such as the "M" word, which I don't even like to hear or say! But God knows.....that is what I have to keep reminding myself, and just keep asking for everyone's prayers!
3 comments:
Yay for HCG levels and ultrasounds!! You & the bean are in my prayers.
I know exactly how you feel about the whole M thing. That's great they are testing your hcg! They wouldn't test mine -- I even asked them. Hah. I had an ultrasound at 5 weeks and 7 weeks. It's so reassuring!
I will keep you guys in my prayers.
Oh yeah and kicking caffeine sucks.
Post a Comment